– Output Waveform：Modified sine wave
– Peak Power：300W
– Rated Power：150W
– No load current draw：<0.8Amps
– Conversion Efficiency：>90%
– Input DC Voltage：12V
– DC Voltage Range：9V-15.5V
– Output AC Voltage：220V
– AC Voltage Range：210V-240V
– Low Voltage Alarm：10V DC±0.5V
– Low Voltage Shut Down：9V DC±0.5V
– Over Load：Shut Off Output
– Over Voltage Shut Down：15.5V
– Over Thermal：Shut Off Output Automatically
– Fuses：Short Circuit
– Start：Soft Start
– Warranty：1 Year
– Material：Aluminum Alloy
– Socket Style：EU/UK/AU/Universal socket
– 8 Safety Protection Function：
①Reverse polarity protection
②Low input voltage protection
③High input voltage protection
⑤Short circuit protection
⑥Over temperature protection
1. Please ensure that the rated power is higher than the appliance you want to apply.
2. If you want to run several devices at the same time, you should refer to the total wattage.
3. If you want to run the inductive load for a long time, choose the Pure sine wave inverter .
4. Please use the standard battery cables we sent, or a full power output may not be guaranteed. And the spare fuses in the package are just used when the original ones are burned by accident.
5. Please do not connect the inverter with the grid power, and a reverse connection of positive and negative is also forbidden.
6. Please do not overload. If your applications are inductive loads, please choose the inverters whose continuous power is 3-7 times higher than the watts of your appliances. such as fridge, icebox, drill, washing machine, water pump, microwave oven, oven, vacuum cleaner, hair dryer, etc. with motor inside. Please make sure the constant power of our inverter meets your need before order, or consult us for more details.